3.2.09

12 turned into 13!

First of all, I just want to thank to God, because yesterday, February fourth i turned into 13 (I'm 13 people! I'm 13! can you believe that ? *such a scumbag!*). But really, I'm feeling so lucky.. because not every girls in this world could feel this peaceful 13, with Happy-Birthday-You greetings, nice gifts, and almost-perfect parents *because nobody's perfect..*. Seriously, I think I'm a very lucky girl. And I hope, I could be a better girl. A better person for God, for my parents, for my family, for my friends, for my teacher, and to everyone. My God! am i "talking" too much ? I hope not, well. by then..

xoxoxoxo,
fira

Currently Listen To: Fingerprints - Katy Perry

PS: I wanna thank to everyone that put Happy-Birthday greetings on my FaceBook account. THANK YOU ALL!

No comments: